- SPN/TPN distribution board horizontal – single & double door
- WiNclass SPN/TPN distribution board horizontal-single & double door
- VTPN distribution board with MCB & MCCB as incomer
- PPI distribution board/TPN phase selector DB
- 7 Segment distribution board / flexy (tier) DB
- Polycarbonate cover consumer unit DB / acrylic SPN DB
- Telephone & TV socket SPN/TPN distribution board/plug & socket distribution board – metal clad & plastic
- Metal & plastic enclosures/cable end box distribution board
- Acrylic TPN distribution board/pre-wired distribution board
- Vertical/horizontal TPN transparent DB with acrylic cover
The Board design is specially engineered for meeting the requirements of all the segments namely industrial, commercial and residential. For effective and safe power distribution/sub distribution, insulated neutral links, insulated copper bus bar, earth bar and inter connecting links with lugs are part of the unit. These Boards are equipped with top and bottom removable gland plates with adequate number of knock outs, which enable easy installation and connection of conduits of all sizes. Double door construction of Distribution Boards enables easy removal and reversal of the door by just unhinging two springs. These boards are a comprehensive system in itself. The Boards are backed by the technological expertise of SunLord which excels globally in all low voltage products.
The boards are of universal type, which means they can be both flush or wall mounted based on the requirement. These Distribution Boards undergo a seven tank phosphating process to ensure an anti rust conditioning, superior finish and long lasting strength. 60 micron premium quality powder coating is applied for extra smooth finish. In addition to complying with all necessary minute technical parameters, SunLord are highly user friendly and aesthetically par excellence. Double Door DBs meet all the requirements of IP 42/43.
- Fully equipped DBs supplied with Busbar, Earth Links, Neutral Links and inter connecting links
- All doors and frames are deep drawn for better aesthetics and long life with no welding joints
- For enhancing the conduit flexibility detachable gland plates at top and bottom with knock outs on the two sides
- Two finger holes to lift the plate have been duly plugged for making the board dust free and safe